Features & Benefits
Expandex® modified tapioca starch is an ingredient unlike any available to the gluten-free market today. It enhances gluten-free products and recipes to make eating an exciting and enjoyable experience.
- Unique expansion properties for the creation of structures and textures similar to wheat counterparts
- Excellent water binding and freeze-thaw properties
- Clean flavor
- Enhances the appearance, texture and flavor of bakery products
- Creates a moist and expanded crumb—texture similar to regular bread
- Improves food's crispy texture in baking applications
- Can reduce the amount of gums needed
- Extends shelf life as compared to existing gluten-free alternatives
- Brings out the natural flavor of bakery products
*Expandex® modified tapioca starch does not contain gluten from wheat, oats, rye or barley.